Good morning, refresh yourself with these amazing quotes with beautiful pictures. I hope this article will definitely make your day.
ALSO SEE: Growth mindset quotes from athletes (Legends)
Good morning inspirational quotes
1. For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.
― Amit Ray, Walking the Path of Compassion
2. Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it
a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful. – Prince
3. Every morning is a revolution against the darkness!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
4. Every morning you have two choices; radiate positive energy or radiate opposite to that. Choice is yours.
― Amit Ray,
5. If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.
6. You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life,
but by realizing who you are at the deepest level. —Eckhart Tolle
7. Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
8. Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it.
― Richard Whately
9. A morning is a wonderful blessing. It stands for hope, giving us another start of what we call Life.
10. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, “aw shit, he’s up!
― Steve Maraboli
11. To dream of success is to set a goal of where you want to be; to wake up,
take action, and achieve it is what true success is all about.
― Idowu Koyenikan
12. Wake up, live your life and sing the melody of your soul.
― Amit Ray
13. Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension. In the process of living, we will face struggles, many of which will cause us to suffer and to experience pain. – L. Lionel Kendrick
14. How we start our day determines how we create our life. Are you snoozing through yourmorning…snoozing through your life…and snoozing through your unlimited potential? ― Hal Elrod
15. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
16. If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a
burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals. –Lou Holtz
17. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. -Steve Jobs
Also Read: Best Inspirational Quotes By Steve Jobs on Time, Work, thinking, creativity
18. Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
19. Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it. – C. JoyBell C.
20. Don’t be afraid to fail; it’s proof you’ll soon be successful. —Barbara Corcoran
21. Wake up early and tackle the day before it tackles you. Be on offense, not defense. – Evan Carmichael
22. Wake up early. Be ambitious. Get stuff done.
23. God gives us difficulties to bring out the best in us. —Marvin J. Ashton
24. Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.
― Walt Whitman
25. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. —Elbert Hubbard
26. Life is like a sandwich!
Birth as one slice,
and death as the other.
What you put in-between
the slices is up to you.
Is your sandwich tasty or sour?
― Allan Rufus
27. When you wake up in the morning, smile – and get it over with.
—W. C. Fields
28. Three things in life – your health, your mission, and the people you love. That’s it. —Naval Ravikant
29. Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning
can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.
― Lemony Snicket
30. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.—Henry David Thoreau
31. You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.
32. Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.
—William Arthur Ward
33. Believe in your ability to be successful in the things you
have a passion for. These are God given gifts for you to use. —Catherine Pulsifer
34. It’s up to you to make your life. Take what you have and stack it up like
a tower of teetering blocks. Build your dream around that. – Cheryl Strayed
35. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
36. We can’t control the world. We can only (barely) control our own reactions to it.
Happiness is largely a choice, not a right or entitlement. —David C. Hill
37. Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
– Dalai Lama
38. Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.
39. Wake up. Get out of your mind. Be present.
40. My life has been a blessing. I’m grateful for everything
I do have and the places I’m going and the things I’ve seen. —Leah LaBelle
41. If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. —Elon Musk
42. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
Also Read: mind blowing Albert Einstein quotes *UNIQUE
43. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
44. The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
45. Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
46. Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive,
I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it.
I am going to use all my energies to develop myself,
to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings.
I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others.
I am going to benefit others as much as I can.”
― The Dalai Lama
47. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. -Dr. Seuss
Also read: Crazy but truth of life | quotes by Dr. Seuss
48. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Nin
49. Nothing can dim the light which shines from within. – Maya Angelou
50. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. – Edmund Hillary
Good Morning Motivational Quotes For Success
1. The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.-Colin R. Davis
2. Success is never accidental. -Jack Dorsey
3. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. -Albert Schweitzer
4. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.- Henry David Thoreau
5. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. -Bruce Lee
6. Behind every successful man there’s a lot of unsuccessful years. -Bob Brown
7. Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs. -Henry Ford, American industrialist
8. A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. -Colin Powell, former U.S. Defense Secretary
9. All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure. -Mark Twain
10. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. -Conrad Hilton
11. To succeed, we must first believe that we can. -Michael Korda
12. Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. -Coco Chanel
13. The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows. -Aristotle Onassis
14. Sometimes life knocks you on your ass… get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them. -Steve Maraboli
15. I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
16. Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again. -Henry Ford
17. Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it. -Salvador Dali
18. Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand -Hayley Williams
19. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. -Abraham Lincoln
20. Success is not in what you have, but who you are. -Bo Bennett
21. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. -Jim Rohn
22. A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions–as attempts to find out something. Success and failure are for him answers above all. -Friedrich Nietzsche
23. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it. -Dalai Lama XIV
24. Giving up is the only sure way to fail. -Gena Showalter
25. The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you. -Bette Midler
26. Failure is success in progress. -Albert Einstein
27. Everything you want is on the other side of fear. – Jack Canfield
28. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. -Bill Cosby
29. We are all failures- at least the best of us are. -J.M. Barrie
30. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it. -W.C. Fields
31. Never stop dreaming,
never stop believing,
never give up,
never stop trying, and
never stop learning. -Roy T. Bennett,
32. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. -Vidal Sassoon, hairdressing business tycoon
33. Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. – Lance Armstrong
34. The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say ‘no’ to almost everything. -Warren Buffett
35. You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it. -Oprah Winfrey
36. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. -Robert F. Kennedy
37. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. -Napoleon Hill
38. The single most important key to success is to be a good listener. -Kelly Wearstler
39. Look around you… There! Yes, there!! There’s what you need to succeed. -Nike Thaddeus
40. The key to success is our will power full with confidence. -Kishore Bansal
Good Morning REFRESHING quotes
1. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”! – Audrey Hepburn
2. In any situation, there is a sacred-solution. – Lailah Gifty Akita
3. The best power you have on earth, regardless of whether you are a blessed messenger, a soul, a man or lady or child is to help other people. – Anne Rice
4. When I am struggling with my life I look up towards the sky and say; Lord you take over. – Joan Disantis
5. When it hurts – observe. Life is trying to teach you something. – Anita Krizzan
6. Light tomorrow with today. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
7. Some roses grow through concrete. Remember that. – Brandi L. Bates
8. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. — Khalil Gibran
9. To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others. — Albert Camus
10. If you light a lamp for someday, it will also brighten your path. – Buddha
11. Never regret anything that made you smile. –Mark Twain
12. Make each day your masterpiece. – John Wooden
13. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. — Confucius
14. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate. – Roy T. Bennett,
15. Great things never came from comfort zones. – Neil Strauss
16. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. — Sam Levenson
17. The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. – Nicolas Chamfort
18. You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there. – Edwin Louis Cole
19. Learn to sell. Learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable. – Naval Ravikant
20. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. – Mark Twai
21. What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others. — Confucius
22. Because thoughts are energy, energy is matter, and matter never disappears… – Wendy Wunder
23. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
24. Don’t wait for miracles, your whole life is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
25. Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. — W. Clement Stone
26. A single day is enough to make us a little larger or, another time, a little smaller. – Paul Klee
27. Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop. ― Rumi
28. Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. – Carl Jung
29. You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. —Marianne Williamson
30. Oh. It’s so refreshing to see something other than violence on the news. – Seth MacFarlane
good morning extraordinary quotes
1. You are not special. You’re not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You’re the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We’re all part of the same compost heap. We’re all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
– Chuck Palahniuk
2. Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.
– Drew Barrymore
3. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. –Napoleon Hill
4. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius
5. I like criticism. It makes you strong. – LeBron James
6. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. – Albert Camus
7. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you. – Stephanie Perkins
8. I am a rare species, not a stereotype. – Ivan Coyote
9. Life is a mountain. Your goal is to find your path, not to reach the top. –Maxime Lagacé
10. This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is. – Dennis Rodman
11. Some things scratch the surface while others strike at your soul. – Gianna Perada
12. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one. – Martin Heidegger
13. The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything. – Frank Sinatra
14. You are your best thing. – Toni Morrison
15. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
16. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. – Marthe Troly-Curtin
17. Turn your wounds into wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey
18. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. – Albert Einstein
19. The deeper thought is, the taller it becomes. – Dejan Stojanovic
20. Life is never easy. There is work to be done and obligations to be met – obligations to truth, to justice, and to liberty. — John F. Kennedy
21. The most incredible beauty and the most satisfying way of life come from affirming your own uniqueness.– jane Fonda
22. Self-esteem means knowing you are the dream. – Oprah Winfrey
23. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. – Abraham Lincoln
24. This is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare and endure. – Winston Churchill
25. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.
– John Wooden
26. There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up. – Booker T. Washington
27. A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success. – Joyce Brothers
28. You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. – Mark Twain
29. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. –Marcus Aurelius
30. I start early and I stay late, day after day, year after year, it took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success. – Lionel Messi
Deep good morning quotes (amazing quotes)
1. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. ― Albert Einstein
2. I want to be like water. I want to slip through fingers, but hold up a ship. ― Michelle Williams
3. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. ― Mahatma Gandhi
4. Don’t get too deep, it leads to over thinking, and over thinking leads to problems that doesn’t even exist in the first place. ― Jayson Engay
5. You are only as free as you think you are and freedom will always be as real as you believe it to be. ― Robert M. Drake
6. The sun shines not on us but in us. ― John Muir
7. It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. ― Jack Hand
8. Lies hurt people; imagination makes life more fun. ― Dean Koont
9. A day without laughter is a day wasted. ― Nicolas Chamfort
10. The more I connect with my sensuality the more I experience God. As the wind blows through the curtains, that’s how sweet His presence is. ― Lebo Grand
11. What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality. ― Otto Rank
12. If you are willing to be present on the good days,be ready to learn from the bad days. ― Ian Osebe
13. Changes are important – they are like the rain who washes away dead flowers to make space for new ones. ― Laura Chouette
14. Dream big, start small, bring value, start today and repeat it every day. ― Ani Kapanadze
15. When you do what you enjoy and you do it with love, it brings value to your life and other people’s lives. It will always be financially rewarded. ― Ani Kapanadze
16. The more I learn color the more I love black and white. ― Sajal Sazzad
17. We may get knocked down on the outside, but the key to living in victory is to learn how to get up on the inside. ― Joel Osteen
18. Stars are empty places in the sky until you make them a home for your dreams. ― Laura Chouette
19. I don’t want to be a tree, I want to be its meaning. ― Orhan Pamu
20. If you are going through hell, be grateful it is the one down here. ― Zain Abdul Nassir
21. You’ve been dragged through the mud so many times, and your eyes are still fixed on the stars. ― K.L. Laitinen
22. What we believe will always be more powerful than what’s real. ― Sean Aeon
23. What we like to think of ourselves and what we really are rarely have much in common. ― Stephen King
24. You are your master. Only you have the master keys to open the inner locks. ― Amit Ray
25. Sometimes, the simple things are more fun and meaningful than all the banquets in the world. ― E.A. Bucchianeri
26. We’re all getting too smart. Our brains are just getting bigger and bigger, and the world dries up and dies when there’s too much thought and not enough heart. ― Aimee Bender
27. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. ― Marcus Aurelius
28. There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the Sun will rise again tomorrow. ― Aaron Lauritsen
29. You have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside. ― Lisa Kleypas
30. Be the change that you wish to see in the world. ― Mahatma Gandhi
Hello i am Pro, founder of iQw aka
imageQuotewishes.com. professionally i am not a writer. I am very fond of learning different aspects and perspectives of life, so I started iQw to share perspective (quote) to you guys. My main motive of creating iQw is to make people’s life better by sharing quotes and in terms of wishes section you can take it as a bonus for visiting our website.